The Trades Academy visited Pacific Union’s After School “Visiting Professionals Program”. Students got an overview by Jack Sheppard and learned about how four-cycle engines work. The students then got to disassemble the small engines and learn about the parts and their operation.
Administrative Assistant II
Administrative Assistant III
- HCOE Partners with Valencia Labs for Employee COVID-19 Testing February 26, 2021
- County Begins Inviting Educators to Be Vaccinated January 29, 2021
- County Moves to Vaccination Phase 1B Tier 1 January 15, 2021
- CDPH Releases New Consolidated School Guidance Doc January 14, 2021
- California Launches Safe Schools for All COVID Website January 14, 2021