HCOE is hiring a school nurse! The School Nurse shall assume responsibility for program planning, coordination and implementation of student health services, as well as serve as a liaison between the school and community-based medical/health service providers and agency representatives.
- Possess a valid California credential authorizing the performance of school nursing services*
- Possess a current Board of Registered Nursing license.
- Competence in communicating effectively with children and parents, staff members and representatives of other agencies.
- Specialized skills, experience and training in a broad range of school/public health issues, including the development and presentation of related curriculum.
- Knowledge of and experience with various community resources associated with the health/medical field.
*Must possess credential or be willing and able to enroll in post-employment training.