The Humboldt County Office of Education has an urgent need for teachers, substitutes and classroom aides in many of its programs: The Glen Paul School, Court & Community Schools, Special Beginnings, and our Special Education programs.
Instructional Aide Positions
Instructional aide positions have an hourly salary range of $14.35-$19.34 with access to benefits.
- Instructional Aide positions with Glen Paul, Special Beginnings, and Court & Community Schools – Work supporting classroom teachers and students;
- Glen Paul Positions
- Special Beginnings
- Court & Community Schools
- Job 116 – Instructional Aides (Two positions available)
- Special Education SCIA with Glen Paul – Work supporting individual students with special needs;
- Instructional Aide Substitute Positions
- Job 185 – Multiple positions available in various locations; Substitute instructional aides are paid $17.50/hour
- Job 134 – Early Childhood Educator – Special Beginnings
- Job 265 – Deaf/Hard of Hearing Specialist (SELPA)
- Job 267 – Special Education Teacher (Temporary) – Multiple Sites
Teaching Substitute Positions
- Job 200 – HCOE has an ongoing need for substitute teachers. Rate is $140/day, goes up to $190/day after 20 consecutive days.
List updated 10/4/21