Our HCOE School Psychologists provide the following services:
- Complete psychological assessments for students – initial and 3 year evaluations;
- Diagnostic evaluations for students with autism, learning disabilities and mental health concerns;
- Guidance and coordination of district special education programs;
- Direction in navigating the special education legal requirements to school administrators, special educators and general education teachers;
- Training for staff in Crisis Prevention Intervention (CPI);
- Counseling and support to follow tragic school events or trauma.