Pharmacy panelists talk with Fortuna High School students about the different aspects of their careers. Students learned that pharmacists do more than hand out medications, and researchers are integral in the search for disease control. Students also learned about the variety of opportunities available if they so choose to pursue pharmacy as a career option. Pharmacy panels were also held for students at Eureka, Arcata, and Mckinleyville High Schools.
- McKeever Electric Inspires Arcata High Students January 15, 2019
- HCEP Pharmacy Panel Series January 8, 2019
- Humboldt Bay Firefighters visit Eureka High School January 8, 2019
- Business Career Panel at Eureka High School January 8, 2019
- Women in Trades December 14, 2018