This test replaces the former Instructional Aide Exam, as it is designed to meet the No Child Left Behind Act (NCLB) standards as outlined in the Federal law.
- Language Arts
- Ability to Assist (situational questions dealing with common sense)
Study materials are not available at this time. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- COVID-19 schedule: Tests are currently only offered on Tuesdays and Thursdays at 10:00 a.m., with a limit of only one tester per day.
- Average duration: 2-3 hours (not timed)
- $7.00 (cash or check only)
- An advanced reservation is required. To schedule an appointment time call Personnel at 445-7039.
- Your test will be corrected and you will be informed of your results the same day.
- A score of 70% on all three sections is considered passing. If you pass, you will be issued a permanent verification card.
- You will be eligible to retake any section(s) that you fail at no additional charge, as many times as necessary.