2019 Surplus Vehicle Auction
RFP - Annual Audit of Funds & Accounts
The Humboldt County Superintendent of Schools is interested in soliciting proposals for the audit of financial records of the Humboldt County Office of Education (HCOE). The audits shall be performed by a Certified Public Accountant or a Public Accountant licensed by the State Board of Accountancy and approved by the California State Controller’s Office.
For the purpose of making the selection of the firm with which to negotiate an agreement, proposals are solicited and are due in this office no later than 5:00 p.m. on January 10, 2020. It is anticipated that the agreement will be for an audit of records of the 2019-20 fiscal year, with an option on the part of the HCOE to continue same for the2020-21 and 2021-22 fiscal years.
RFQ - Architectural Services, Glen Paul
- The Humboldt County Office of Education (“HCOE”) is requesting Statements of Qualification from architectural firms for architectural services for the following improvement projects at the Glen Paul campus and for other facility projects which may be identified by HCOE:
- An assessment of the health and/or safety issues and modernization needs in collaboration with HCOE personnel;
- A prioritization and cost estimate to meet the identified needs;
- Construction documents to mitigate and address the identified needs including but not limited to electrical, mechanical, civil and structural engineering plans to be submitted for review and approval to the California Department of Education (CDE) and Division of State Architect (DSA).
- Additional areas for potential improvement may include: Paving and Concrete: Improvements; Site Work Improvements; Window/Door/Floors/Finish Upgrades; Electrical System Upgrades; Plumbing/Restroom Improvements; HVAC Repair and Replacement; Exterior Paint and Repairs; and Roofing and Gutter Improvements.