RFQ - Architectural Services, Glen Paul
- The Humboldt County Office of Education (“HCOE”) is requesting Statements of Qualification from architectural firms for architectural services for the following improvement projects at the Glen Paul campus and for other facility projects which may be identified by HCOE:
- An assessment of the health and/or safety issues and modernization needs in collaboration with HCOE personnel;
- A prioritization and cost estimate to meet the identified needs;
- Construction documents to mitigate and address the identified needs including but not limited to electrical, mechanical, civil and structural engineering plans to be submitted for review and approval to the California Department of Education (CDE) and Division of State Architect (DSA).
- Additional areas for potential improvement may include: Paving and Concrete: Improvements; Site Work Improvements; Window/Door/Floors/Finish Upgrades; Electrical System Upgrades; Plumbing/Restroom Improvements; HVAC Repair and Replacement; Exterior Paint and Repairs; and Roofing and Gutter Improvements.