As an ongoing part of the Biology and Community Health Classes offered at both McKinleyville and Arcata High schools, students were able to learn about administering Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) on both adult and infant manikins. Training Automated External Defibrillators (AEDs) and Manikins were provided as a service funded by the Health Career Exploration Project (HCEP) in conjunction with the Education @ Work Program. We look forward to expanding the opportunities to bring health career skills to local high school youth.
- Students Of Eureka High School Learn About WindShield Repair From GlasWelder April 18, 2019
- Pacific Coast Continuation High School Students Tour Kramer Worksite In Arcata April 18, 2019
- 4/15/2019 – Peninsula School Closed Today April 15, 2019
- Classified School Employees of the Year Honored by Board of Education April 12, 2019
- Students Of Pacific Union’s After School Visiting Professionals Program Learn About Small Engines April 8, 2019