Rounding out February’s career focus of the month, Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning (HVAC), students from Mr. Curry’s Metal Shop at McKinleyville High School were treated to a fantastic presentation from Josh Miller at California Heating. Students got a first hand look at a demonstratation of sheet metal layouts and the bending that is commonly used in HVAC. Mr Curry’s metal shop class learned how their interests in metal working can lead to a career. Huge thanks to Josh at California Heating for taking time out of his day to inspire students to use their interests as a career!
Administrative Assistant III
- Children’s Author Festival Features Alternate Activity September 23, 2021
- Open Position: Career Guidance Technician September 14, 2021
- Special Beginnings is Hiring an Early Childhood Educator 4 September 10, 2021
- SCLS Legal Update Regarding Age of Consent for COVID-19 Testing September 9, 2021
- Upcoming Vaccine Clinics September 8, 2021