Select Page

Humboldt County Office of Education: Job Listings & Applications

Job Listings & Applications

Current Employment Opportunities

  • HCOE Listings (includes all position vacancies for the districts listed below)
  • Arcata School District
  • Big Lagoon Union Elementary School District
  • Blue Lake Union Elementary School District
  • Bridgeville School District
  • Cuddeback Elementary School District
  • Cutten Elementary School District
  • Ferndale Unified School District
  • Fieldbrook Elementary School District
  • Fortuna Elementary School District
  • Fortuna Union High School District
  • Freshwater Elementary School District
  • Garfield Elementary School District
  • Green Point School District
  • Hydesville Elementary School District
  • Jacoby Creek School District
  • Kneeland Elementary School District
  • Klamath-Trinity Joint Unified School District
  • Loleta Union Elementary School District
  • Maple Creek Elementary School District
  • Mattole Unified School District
  • Orick Elementary School District
  • Pacific Union School District
  • Peninsula Union School District
  • Rio Dell School District
  • Scotia Union School District
  • South Bay Union School District
  • Southern Humboldt Unified School District
  • Trinidad Union School District

You may also view position vacancies at the following school sites:

Apply Online

Online application forms can be filled out by selecting the Apply Online link located within the job description. Or you can Click Here to get started. If you already have started the online application process, Log in to continue the process.

Standard Application Forms

All standard application forms can be filled out electronically by selecting the file labeled with “(Word File)” and opening it with MS Word. Please note: Standard applications MUST be filled out, signed and then mailed, delivered, scanned and attached as an e-mail, or faxed to Personnel (address above).

Classified form is required for non-teaching positions.

Certificated form is required for teaching positions.

Certificated Management form is required for administrative positions.

In addition to the application form, supporting documents are required with each application. These include: cover letter, resume and current letters of recommendation. The number of letters of recommendation you submit is up to your discretion, unless the flier states otherwise.

Vacancy Posting Form