It is no secret that women are underrepresented in the Trades industry but one Arcata High School student is eager to add herself to the small population of women dedicating their careers to building and creating. Claire Monge, inspired by her involvement in the Trades Academy, expressed an interest in Construction Management and because of the Trades Academy’s goal to support and connect students with career goals to the industry partners, Claire was able to meet with Pacific Builder’s Nick Lucchesi and discuss a career path in order to achieve her dreams. Having the one on one connection with Industry Partners in Humboldt County is what makes the Trades Academy such a success and we are so grateful for both the students that are actively engaging in the program, as well as our partners like Pacific Builders for without whom this program wouldn’t be possible.
- McKeever Electric Inspires Arcata High Students January 15, 2019
- HCEP Pharmacy Panel Series January 8, 2019
- Humboldt Bay Firefighters visit Eureka High School January 8, 2019
- Business Career Panel at Eureka High School January 8, 2019
- Women in Trades December 14, 2018