Humboldt Partnership for Competitive Integrated Employment – 2021 Stakeholder Engagement Meetings
A collaborative project between: Redwood Coast Regional Center, Humboldt County Office of Education and the Dept. of Rehabilitation – Redwood Empire District
Purpose: Collaborate, inform and educate to promote competitive integrated employment for people with intellectual and developmental disabilities in Humboldt County.
Our mission is to create seamless and stable transitions for high school students with intellectual and developmental disabilities as they exit the school system and achieve employment in adulthood.
To learn more check out the Humboldt Local Partnership Agreement.
2021 Stakeholder Engagement Meetings
- Learn about resources available to students exiting high school
- Learn about technology solutions for distance learning and working
- Share feedback for how this collaboration between RCRC, DOR, and HCOE can support the transition from high school to adult employment for students with intellectual and developmental disabilities
- January 26, 2021 | 3:00 PM – 4:00 PM
- March 23, 2021 | 3:00 PM – 4:00 PM
- June 1, 2021 | 3:00 PM – 4:00 PM
- September 21, 2021 | 3:00 PM – 4:00 PM
If you wish to attend multiple meetings, please register for each date separately.