The Humboldt County Office of Education (HCOE) is looking for a Director of Human Resources. Under the direction of the Superintendent, and in accordance with the policies and procedures of the Personnel Commission, the Director of Human Resources (“Director”) is responsible for overseeing and managing all aspects of Human Resources (HR) operations within the Humboldt County Office of Education (HCOE). This position plays a critical role in supporting the organization’s vision and mission by ensuring the effective recruitment, development and management of a diverse and highly qualified workforce.
Salary and Fringe Benefits
- Salary Range: $114,516 – $163,529*
- 8 hrs/day, 5 days/wk, 260 days/yr
- Family health, dental, and vision insurance
- Paid educational association membership
*Placement based on background and experience
An application will be considered complete upon receipt of the following documents.
- A cover letter stating reasons for application and summarizing candidate’s qualifications.
- A classified management application form completed as instructed. Applications can be downloaded from the Humboldt County Office of Education’s website at https://www.hcoe.org/employment or contact the Personnel Department for applications, job description, and assistance at (707) 445-7039.
- Two or three letters of recommendation
First review of applications will be November 24, 2023
All application materials are to be sent to:
Humboldt County Office of Education
901 Myrtle Avenue, Eureka, CA 95501
(707) 445-7039 • email@example.com