Select Page

Humboldt County Office of Education: Occupational Therapy Services

Occupational Therapy Services

Occupational Therapy is a related service that can help a student with an IEP improve educationally related fine and gross motor skills, self-care skills, visual perceptual/visual motor skills and sensory regulation.  HCOE Occupational Therapists (OTs) are available for contracting for individual students or for a block of time depending on district needs.  OTs can perform assessments and provide direct and consultative services when the IEP team determines it is a required service for the student to access their special education program.

If you have any questions, please contact Debra Burstiner, Occupational Therapy Coordinator at or 707-407-8550.

Debra Burstiner
Occupational Therapist
407-8550 |
Shelly Holiman
Occupational Therapist
672-3807 |
Aimee Keiser
Occupational Therapist
616-3284 |